Monday, November 19, 2012

Introduction to the Wnt and Frizzled Complex

Most of the pictures on this web page are interactive! 
Have fun moving your mouse over pictures to view from different angles, to zoom into more detail and identify parts of the complex!
__________________________________________________

Observe the structure of the Wnt and Frizzled complex shown. 
What type of folds can you identify?
The rotating image allows you to view the structure from all angles.

Now, hover your mouse over the image below to identify regions of the complex. The orange bonds represent disulphide bonds, while the cyan molecules represent ligands.
 

Click the links above and visit the next few pages to learn about the complex by parts! Have fun!

6 comments:

  1. Love this page! It's so interactive and the lay out is simple but adequate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love just how interactive your page is - I have to say that I am really impressed by the picture where you can navigate through the domains in the structure (how in the world did you manage to do that?!)! I also really like the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love just how interactive your web-page is - I am really impressed by the picture where you can navigate through the domains, how in the world did you manage to do that?! Amazing! I also like your layout~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really really really nice diagrams that give a playful character to your blog! Just a bit more explanation on each would have been nice, otherwise, it's just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressive images which is very engaging for me as a reader. I enjoyed watching the video which helps very well with the clear content! Informative and i've learnt a lot! great job guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the layout and the interactive diagrams. Makes understanding the subject more interesting and keeps the readers attention! Very well organised. I would only suggest making the introduction more clear, however the later pages elaborate very effectively.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment - you are welcome to express yourself fully but please don’t do so abusively. All comments are moderated by the blog owners.